Aprilia RS125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (142 kg / 313 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.106 bhp/kg / 0.079 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia RS125 is a popular learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.8 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 15 bhp at 10,500 rpm.
- Cast Aluminium alloy, GP125 inspired, twin spar frame
- Box section asymmetric cast Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm floating discs with four piston radial calipers up front
- Rear 220 mm disc with single piston caliper
- 40 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- 17" Y-spoke Aluminium alloy wheels
- Metal braided hoses
- Twin halogen lights
- 6 speed gearbox
Changes from the 99-05 model include a new angular fairing styled on the RSV 1000 R, powerful twin headlight design, digital gauges and Marchesini style rims.
An optional racing kit is available but only for use on the track. It provides an expansion chamber racing exhaust, racing exhaust vale with control unit and a racing spark plug.
Colours: White/grey, black/gold, black/red, white/red/greenDid You Know?
Megan Fox can be seen riding a red RS125 in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
Model History & Updates
2006: Brakes receive an upgrade in the form of radial four piston brake calipers and braided brake lines.
2008: Electronics changed from Nippon-Denso to Piaggio components, including the CDI and EFI. Other upgrades included a vacuum fuel tap on the fuel tank and a new Dell'orto 28 mm VHST carburettor with vacuum pipe extension.
Popularity & How Many Left