Yamaha YZF-R125 For Sale
The 2008 Yamaha YZF-R125 is a premium learner friendly sports bike with design elements from their higher capacity sports bikes. It's powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 15bhp.
- Looks great, handling, brakes, light, easy to manoeuvre, reliable, cheap to run and fix
- High seat, aggressive riding position, buffeting from standard screen
What Is It?
Launched in 2008 the YZF-R125 is influenced by the design of the YZF-R1 and YZF-R6, while being almost the same size as the R6. The liquid cooled single cylinder 125cc four stroke engine provides 15bhp with peak power at 9000rpm.
- 292mm front disc with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- 230mm rear disc with Brembo single piston caliper
- 33mm fork up front with 130mm travel
- Rear monoshock with adjustable pre-load and 125mm travel
- Electronic fuel injection
- Aluminium radiator
- Light weight 5-spoke wheels
- 6-speed gearbox
The race inspired frame is a lightweight steel deltabox design with Aluminium swingarm. To help rigidity the engine is a stressed member of the overall frame. ABS adds 2kg to the weight.
- 2008: yellow/black, red/white/black, blue/white/black, red/black/silver, race rep
- 2009: grey/black, blue/white/black, yellow/black, race rep
- 2010: black, blue/white, white, red/white
- 2011: blue/white/black, white/black, black
- 2012: blue/white/black, red/white/black, red/silver, white/black, black
- 2013: blue/white/black, red/silver, blue/black, white/black/silver, red/white/black, black
Did You Know?
The R125 enjoyed amazing sales of over 45,000 by the time it was replaced by the 2014 model
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.