Yamaha WR125R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (930 mm / 36.6 inches)
- Weight: Light (133 kg / 293 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.5 litres / 2.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.113 bhp/kg / 0.084 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this 18 month video review from Daily WR.
What Is It?
The Yamaha WR125R is a learner friendly off-road focused bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.75bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm. The engine is basically the same as the YZF-R125 (2008-2013) with modified gear ratios.
- Steel tubular frame
- 240mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 230mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The closely related WR125X has more of an on-road feel with smaller 17" wheels, fatter standard tyres, no front mudguard, softer suspension settings, a 10mm lower seat, non-wavy discs and a larger front disc however it's 4kg heavier. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes an 80/90 knobbly tyre and the rear 18" a 110/80.
Colours: Black, white, blue
Popularity & How Many Left