Lexmoto Assault 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (130 kg / 287 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,400
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Assault is a learner friendly budget naked bike with a bit of off-road styling thrown in and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine, producing 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm. The engine can also be found in the Isca.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Dual rear piggyback shocks
- LED indicators,
- Luggage rack
- Carbon effect beak
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Side and centre stand
- Electric and kick starter
It was originally produced 2015-2016 but is now back with a few Euro 4 upgrades, namely the C-ABS system with rear disc, balance shaft, digital dash which shows the speed in mph and a new emission friendly exhaust.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 90/90 knobbly tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the HJ125-J-E4. The exhaust is also found on the Venom/Viper and Isca.
Popularity & How Many Left