Lexmoto Assault 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Assault is a learner friendly budget naked bike with a bit of off-road styling thrown in and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine, producing 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm. The engine can also be found in the Isca.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Dual rear piggyback shocks
- LED indicators,
- Luggage rack
- Carbon effect beak
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Side and centre stand
- Electric and kick starter
It was originally produced 2015-2016 but is now back with a few Euro 4 upgrades, namely the C-ABS system with rear disc, balance shaft, digital dash which shows the speed in mph and a new emission friendly exhaust.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 90/90 knobbly tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the HJ125-J-E4. The exhaust is also found on the Venom/Viper and Isca.
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 260 miles / 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 130 kg / 287 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £1,400
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: