Lexmoto Adrenaline For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £2,050–£1,050
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Adrenaline is a learner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm. The engine is an old Suzuki GS125 design and also found in the Valiant.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Upside down fork with adjustable pre-load
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED indicators and tail light
- Lithium-ion battery
- Steering lock, Stainless Steel downpipe
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter, side stand
- Sump guard, braided brake lines
The plastics are designed to be a bit flexible in case of a crash, which is super handy for a learner model, but that does mean the stickers on top can be pressure washed off if care isn't taken cleaning it. Not to worry though because sticker packs are available to make it all shiny and new again or even to just change the colours easily if you want.
Like many other Supermoto style bikes the centre of the handlebars has foam padding, there are fork protectors and the exhaust is up high under seat - all extremely practical. The wire spoked 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black/red, black/green, white/blue
2017: Model updated to Euro 4 spec with fuel injection, combined brakes (3 piston caliper up front, middle piston operated by rear brake), new digital dash, tweaked suspension and 4 kg shaved off the weight but power is down to 9.8 bhp. RRP now £2,000.
Did You Know?
It's was previously the Pulse Adrenaline and is also known as the XFLM125GY-2B.
- Great value, suspension, loads of kit
- Tall seat for a learner model, tyres
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.6 litres / 2.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 890 mm / 35.0 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 133 kg / 293 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £1,700
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||149||28||177||33 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||30 / month|