Lexmoto Kiden Aquarius For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Kiden Aquarius 125 is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combine braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators, luggage rack
- Centre stand and side stand
- Kick and electric starters
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is fairly basic but the dash gives you a fuel gauge, gear position indicator and speed in mph. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, red
Lexmoto's Kiden Pisces and Kiden Aries are essentially the same bike and retail for the same price. The Aries is more of a Supermoto style bike with a beak, red piggyback shocks, a higher 790 mm seat and smaller 14.5 litre fuel tank, while the Pisces has more classic styling with a lower 750 mm seat and smaller 18 litre fuel tank.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the KD125-G.
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 350 miles / 563 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 765 mm / 30.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 130 kg / 287 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.