Lexmoto Viper For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Viper is a budget learner friendly naked bike which is closely related to the Euro 4 updated Lexmoto Venom. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is actually an old Honda CB design with a balance shaft and fuel injection.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with a three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (back operates middle front piston)
- Upside down fork
- Single rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- LED indicators and tail light
- Digital dash with fuel gauge
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, electric start
A small accessory cunningly transforms the pillion grab rails into a luggage rack and unlike many of the other Lexmoto models there is no kick starter.
Like the Venom there's an MP3 player/FM radio with speakers on top of the tank which connects to your mobile via Bluetooth or the USB charger under the pillion seat.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a CST/Maxxis 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the back.
Colours: Red, green, blueDid You Know?
It's one of Lexmoto's best sellers and is also known as the SK125-22A.
Up And Down The Range
The Venom is essentially the same bike but with smaller brakes, a standard fork, no mini-beak at the front and a 35 mm lower seat although it does have crash bars around the engine.
Review In A Few
- Funky audio system
- Value for money
- Big bike feel
- Only a 5 speed gearbox
- No ABS
Launch RRP: £2,250
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 144 kg / 318 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.076 bhp/kg / 0.057 kW/kg
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left