Lexmoto Viper For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £2,050–£1,000
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Viper is a budget learner friendly naked bike which is closely related to the Euro 4 updated Lexmoto Venom. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is actually an old Honda CB design with a balance shaft and fuel injection.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with a three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (back operates middle front piston)
- Upside down fork
- Single rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- LED indicators and tail light
- Digital dash with fuel gauge
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, electric start
A small accessory cunningly transforms the pillion grab rails into a luggage rack and unlike many of the other Lexmoto models there is no kick starter. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a CST/Maxsis 110/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the back.
Like the Venom there's an MP3 player/FM radio with speakers on top of the tank which connects to your mobile via Bluetooth or the USB charger under the pillion seat. The Venom is essentially the same bike but with smaller brakes, a standard fork, no mini-beak at the front and a 35 mm lower seat although it does have crash bars around the engine.
Colours: Red, green, blue
Did You Know?
It's one of Lexmoto's best sellers and is also known as the SK125-22A.
Review In A Few
- Value for money
- Funky audio system
- Big bike feel
- Only a 5 speed gearbox
- No ABS
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 144 kg / 318 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £2,250
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||30 / month|