Lexmoto Viper Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (144 kg / 318 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.076 bhp/kg / 0.057 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,250
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Viper is a budget learner friendly naked bike which is closely related to the Euro 4 updated Lexmoto Venom. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is actually an old Honda CB design with a balance shaft and fuel injection.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with a three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (back operates middle front piston)
- Upside down fork
- Single rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- LED indicators and tail light
- Digital dash with fuel gauge
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, electric start
A small accessory cunningly transforms the pillion grab rails into a luggage rack and unlike many of the other Lexmoto models there is no kick starter.
Like the Venom there's an MP3 player/FM radio with speakers on top of the tank which connects to your mobile via Bluetooth or the USB charger under the pillion seat.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a CST/Maxxis 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the back.
Colours: Red, green, blueDid You Know?
It's one of Lexmoto's best sellers and is also known as the SK125-22A.
Up And Down The Range
The Venom is essentially the same bike but with smaller brakes, a standard fork, no mini-beak at the front and a 35 mm lower seat although it does have crash bars around the engine.
Popularity & How Many Left