Lexmoto Tempest For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Launch RRP: £2,000
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Tempest is a learner friendly retro scrambler bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 9.7 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm. The engine has a balance shaft and is also found on the Michigan, ZSX-F and ZSX-R.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (rear operates middle front piston)
- Steel braided brake lines
- 37 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter, side stand
- USB charging socket
The scrambler style high level exhaust is Stainless Steel to resist corrosion, there's a belly pan to protect the underside of the engine and a grill on the headlight. The 17" wire spoked wheels take a semi-knobbly 100/80 tyre at the front and 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: White/red/blue (black seat), black/yellow/silver (brown seat)
2020: Tempest GT launched with cafe racer styling, a headlight cowl, seat hump, brown grips, new seat design, normal road tyres and a low exhaust.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the LJ125-9A.
Review In A Few
- Looks great, value for money, economy
- Power, tyres, short on luggage options
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 10 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 126 kg / 278 pounds (light)
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|