Lexmoto Tempest For Sale
The 2018 Lexmoto Tempest is a learner friendly retro scrambler bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks great, value for money, economy
- Slightly under powered, short on luggage options, tyres
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125cc single cylinder four stroke engine, which is fuel injected and produces 9.7bhp. The engine has a balance shaft and is also found on the Michigan, ZSX-F and ZSX-R.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Disc brake up front with 3 piston caliper
- Disc brake at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (rear operates middle front piston)
- Steel braided brake lines
- Standard fork, dual rear shocks
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter, side stand
- USB charging socket
The scrambler style high level exhaust is Stainless Steel to resist corrosion, there's a belly pan to protect the underside of the engine and a grill on the headlight. The 17" wire spoked wheels take a semi-knobbly 100/80 tyre at the front and 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: White/red/blue (black seat), black/yellow/silver (brown seat)
Did You Know?
It's also known as the LJ125-9A
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!