Zontes Firefly 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (130 kg / 287 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,700
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video from Zontes.
What Is It?
The Zontes Firefly is a learner friendly budget naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine, producing 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm. The engine is also found in the Scorpion and Mantis.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear piggyback shocks
- Centre and side stand
- Electric and kick starters
- 1->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is limited by you get LED indicators and running lights, piggyback shocks and a fuel gauge.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 90/90 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include panniers and pannier mounts.
Colours: Blue, red/white
Popularity & How Many Left