Lexmoto Tempest GT For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Launch RRP: £1,900
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Tempest GT is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 9.7 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (rear operates middle front piston)
- Steel braided brake lines
- 37 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter, side stand
- USB charging socket
- Belly pan, headlight grill
The GT builds on the Tempest with some cafe racer styling, a headlight cowl, seat hump, brown grips, new seat design, normal road tyres and a low exhaust.
The 17" wire spoked wheels take a Timsun 100/80 tyre at the front and 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Red, silver
Did You Know?
It's also known as the LJ125-9A-GT.
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 10 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 126 kg / 278 pounds (light)
Check out this quick video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.