Lexmoto Tempest GT For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Tempest GT is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 9.7 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (rear operates middle front piston)
- Steel braided brake lines
- 37 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter
- Side stand
- USB charging socket
- Belly pan
- Headlight grill
The GT builds on the Tempest with some cafe racer styling, a headlight cowl, seat hump, brown grips, new seat design, normal road tyres and a low exhaust.
The 17" wire spoked wheels take a Timsun 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Red, silverDid You Know?
It's also known as the LJ125-9A-GT.
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 10 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 126 kg / 278 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.079 bhp/kg / 0.059 kW/kg
Check out this quick video from Lexmoto.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: