Lexmoto Tempest GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (126 kg / 278 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.079 bhp/kg / 0.059 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,900
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this quick video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Tempest GT is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 9.7 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (rear operates middle front piston)
- Steel braided brake lines
- 37 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter
- Side stand
- USB charging socket
- Belly pan
- Headlight grill
The GT builds on the Tempest with some cafe racer styling, a headlight cowl, seat hump, brown grips, new seat design, normal road tyres and a low exhaust.
The 17" wire spoked wheels take a Timsun 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Red, silverDid You Know?
It's also known as the LJ125-9A-GT.