Sinnis Akuma Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,000
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video from Sinnis.
What Is It?
The Sinnis Akuma is a leaner friendly mini naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm. It's also found in the RSX 125, Hoodlum and Terrain.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- LED indicators and running light
- 7 colour dash plus fuel gauge
- Triple exhaust
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
If you like the Honda Grom you'll love the Sinnis Akuma. The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the belly pan, pillion seat cowl and mini fly screen.
Colours: Black, whiteDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZS 125-88.
Popularity & How Many Left