Sinnis RSX 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Sinnis RSX 125 is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm. The engine is an old GS125 design and is also found in the Terrain, Hoodlum and Akuma.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 230 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Dash USB port, fuel gauge
- Centre stand
- LED DRL and indicators
- 1->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white/red
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 135 kg / 298 pounds
Launch RRP: £2,200
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||114||-||114||13 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||28 / month|