Sym Wolf 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (155 kg / 342 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.071 bhp/kg / 0.053 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Sym Wolf 125 is a learner friendly budget naked bike and is powered by an air-cooled 124.5 cc single cylinder four stroke engine which puts out 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Steel braided hoses
- Standard fork
- Rear monoshock
- Blue backlit LCD + analogue dash
- Centre and side stand
- LED taillight
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, grey, red, yellowDid You Know?
The engine features a balancer shaft to reduce vibrations.
Popularity & How Many Left