Benelli BN 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Benelli BN 125 is a learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 11 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 35 mm upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 40 mm travel
- LCD dash
- LED indicators and tail light
- Adjustable brake lever
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 110/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, green, redDid You Know?
Benelli is part of the Qianjiang group and the bikes are made in China but undergo final quality checks in Italy. It uses the ZS152FMI engine.
Launch RRP: £2,500
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 100 mpg / 2.8 L/100km (very good)
Range: 300 miles / 483 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 142 kg / 313 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.077 bhp/kg / 0.058 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (Low)
Review In A Few
- Low learner friendly seat
- Looks great
- Limited electronics package
- Slightly underpowered
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left