Lexmoto Tekken Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (152 kg / 335 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.066 bhp/kg / 0.049 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,000
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Tekken is a budget leaner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.5 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- LCD dash
- LED indicators
- Side stand
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric and kick starters
Equipment is pretty good with red finish calipers, dual exhausts, fork protectors and luggage rack. Accessories include a top box and panniers.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a knobbly 110/90 tyre at the front and a 130/80 at the rear.
Colours: Orange/black, silver/blackDid You Know?
It was originally designed as a 250cc and is also known as the MH125GY-15.
Popularity & How Many Left