Lexmoto Tekken For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £1,950–£1,550
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Tekken is a budget leaner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.5bhp at 8,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- LCD dash, LED indicators, side stand
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric and kick starters
Equipment is pretty good with red finish calipers, dual exhausts, fork protectors and luggage rack. Accessories include a top box and panniers.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a knobbly 110/90 tyre at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Colours: Orange/black, silver/black
Did You Know?
It was originally designed as a 250cc and is also known as the MH125GY-15.
- Big bike looks, chunky tyres
- Tall seat, on the heavy side
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 10 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 152 kg / 335 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £2,000
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||20 / month|