Sinnis Apache SMR For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £2,200–£1,750
What Is It?
The Sinnis Apache SMR is a learner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.5bhp at 8,500rpm. It's an old Suzuki GS125 design which is also found in the Bomber, Blade X and Scrambler.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with 3-piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Bash plate, fork protectors, chain guard
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Orange, black
The Apache SM is a lower spec version without the USB socket, digital dash, fancy exhaust, light swingarm or improved frame and it's 5kg heavier.
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 28.3 kpl / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.2 litres / 1.6 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 860 mm / 33.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 129 kg / 284 pounds
Launch RRP: £2,450
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (6)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||24||7||31||25 / month|
|2018||66||-||66||24 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||Rarely|
|2020||Data not yet available||Rarely|