Sinnis Blade X For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Launch RRP: £2,400
What Is It?
The Sinnis Blade X is a learner friendly off-road style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.5bhp.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with 2-piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Chain guard, fork protectors
- Aluminium belly pan
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a 2.75 Timsun knobbly tyre and the rear 18" a 4.10.
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 28.3 kpl / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.5 litres / 2.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 910 mm / 35.8 inches (very high)
Dry Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds
Check out this video from Sinnis.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: