Sinnis Terrain T125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (150 kg / 331 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,590
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sinnis Terrain T125 is a budget adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm. It's also found in the Hoodlum, Akuma and RSX 125.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 250 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- LCD dash
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand
Equipment is good with a fixed 66.5 litre luggage system, full LED lighting, engine bars, fuel gauge, fixed tall screen and dash USB port.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a tubeless CST 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the larger 48 litre luggage and handguards.
- 2017-2020: Grey, red
- 2021: White, red
- 2022: Red, white, black
It's also known as the ZS 125-86.
Model History & Updates
2021: New Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled engine putting out 12.7 bhp with a new 6 speed gearbox, upgraded battery, 'O' ring chain and dual-cable throttle. RRP is now £2,900 and seat height drops 20 mm to 780 mm. Check out this video from Sinnis.
2022: 150 unit Black limited edition for £3,500 with special black colour scheme and tank detailing showing the Latitude and Longitude of the Sinnis HQ.
Popularity & How Many Left