Sym NHT 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (150 kg / 331 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.067 bhp/kg / 0.050 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,500
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motors for the Masses.
What Is It?
The Sym NHT 125 is a learner friendly budget adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 124.1 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 288 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 222 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork with 140 mm travel
- Rear monoshock with 43 mm travel
- LED lighting
- LCD dash
- 2A USB port
- Chain guard
- Centre and side stand
- Fuel injection
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a CST 100/90 semi-knobbly tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Colours: Black, white/red, white/blue
Up And Down The Range
The NHX naked version has cast wheels, a smaller front disc and no screen, mini beak or engine bars.