Sinnis Hoodlum Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (730 mm / 28.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (135 kg / 298 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,200
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Sinnis Hoodlum is a budget learner friendly cruiser bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm. It's also found in the RSX 125, Terrain and Akuma.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper (originally a drum brake)
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual adjustable piggyback rear shocks
- Side and centre stands
- Fuel gauge, LED indicators
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 17" front wheel takes a 100/80 tyre and the rear 15" a 130/90.
Accessories include cool leather panniers and front tool kit holder.
Colours: Black, silver, greyDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZS 125-79 and is virtually the same as the Lexmoto Michigan.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.
Popularity & How Many Left