Keeway K-Light 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (715 mm / 28.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (144 kg / 318 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.8 litres / 3.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.076 bhp/kg / 0.057 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Keeway K-Light 125 is a learner friendly cruiser style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual piggyback rear shocks with 55 mm travel
- Kick and electric starters
- LCD dash
- 5 speed gearbox
The 10-spoke 17" front wheel takes a Cordial 90/90 tyre and the rear 15" a 130/90.
Accessories include the pillion backrest, luggage rack and tall screen.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, redDid You Know?
Keeway is part of the Qianjiang group.
Popularity & How Many Left