Lexmoto Michigan Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (680 mm / 26.8 inches)
- Weight: Light (142 kg / 313 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.070 bhp/kg / 0.053 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,400
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Michigan is a learner friendly budget cruiser and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.9 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm. The engine is an old Honda CBF design with a balance shaft and is also found in the ZSX-F, ZSX-R and Tempest.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators and tail light
- Centre stand
- Electric and kick starter
- 5 speed gearbox
- Keima carb
Like many of the other Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h but you do get a fuel gauge.
The 8-spoke 18" front wheel takes a CST 90/90 tyre and the rear 15" a 130/90.
- 2015-2018: Grey, orange
- 2019: Silver, grey, orange, red
It's also known as the ZS125-79 and it's basically the same bike as the Sinnis Hoodlum.
Model History & Updates
2017: ZS127-79-E4 Euro 4 update with combined disc brakes, fuel injection and gear position indicator. Power is up 0.5 bhp 500 rpm higher but the weight is up 1 kg, the top speed down around 10 mph and the seat is 55 mm higher. RRP is now £1,900.
Popularity & How Many Left