Lexmoto Valiant Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (730 mm / 28.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (115 kg / 254 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.096 bhp/kg / 0.071 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,300
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Valiant is a learner friendly retro naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124.5 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.1 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm. The engine is an old Suzuki GS125 design and is also found in the Adrenaline.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with two piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork with gaiters
- Dual rear shocks
- Mikuni carb
- Electric starter
- 5 speed gearbox
Equipment is fairly basic but you get a chain guard, side / centre stand, fuel gauge and a peashooter exhaust.
The wire spoked 18" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 120/80.
Colours: Black, cream, redDid You Know?
It's also called the XF125R.
Model History & Updates
2017: XF125R-E4 Euro 4 update with combined brakes, fuel injection, upside down fork, fatter tyres (110/70, 130/70), 17" wheels both ends, disc brake at the rear, black headlight surround, 35 mm lower seat, gear position indicator, new grip design and new pleated seat.
Red is now an option and includes a two person seat without the cafe racer style hump. Power is down 1.3 bhp, weight is up 3 kg and RRP up to £2,000.
Popularity & How Many Left