Lexmoto ZSF Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (125 kg / 276 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.080 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,100
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto ZSF 125 is a learner friendly retro naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.8 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric starter and kick starters
- Luggage rack
- Side stand
The dash gives you a rev counter, fuel gauge and LCD section showing speed in mph.
The 5-spoke 18" wheels take a Weixiang 2.75 tyre at the front and a 90/90 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue, redDid You Know?
The engine and chassis are closely related to the older and well proven Yamaha YBR125. It's also called the TD125-10C.
Popularity & How Many Left