Lexmoto ZSX For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £1,000–£800
What Is It?
The Lexmoto ZSX 125 is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.5bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- Dual rear shocks
- Side and centre stands
- Electric starter (no kick)
- LED indicators
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
There's a useful bit of storage under the seat, a luggage rack as standard and the dash gives you a rev counter with digital speedo in mph. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 90/90 tyre up front and 110/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red
Did You Know?
It's also known as the ZS125-48A.
- Great value, range, gear indicator
- Rear drum brake, exhaust finish
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 320 miles / 515 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 140 kg / 309 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £1,500
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|