Lexmoto Venom Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (144 kg / 318 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.076 bhp/kg / 0.057 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,350
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from spicy110.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Venom is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Single rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- LED indicators and tail light
- Digital dash with fuel gauge
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand
The engine is actually an old Honda CB design with a balance shaft, which is a good thing. For £300 more the SE edition gets you a red frame, matching red crash bars and a special grey paint scheme.
A small accessory cunningly transforms the pillion grab rails into a luggage rack and there's even a clever MP3 player with speakers on top of the tank which takes a micro SD card or USB stick.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
- 125 (2015-2016): Green/black, blue/white
- 125 SE (2015-2016): Grey/black (red frame)
- 125 EFI (2017 on): Black, white, silver
It's one of Lexmoto's best sellers and is also known as the SK125-22.
Model History & Updates
2017: The Venom gets an upgrade to be Euro 4 compliant with fuel injection, the brakes are now a combined system with a front three piston caliper and the SE's red frame / crash bars are now standard. The funky MP3 player now includes a FM radio, Bluetooth and USB phone charger / media connection under the seat. RRP is now £1,800.
Up And Down The Range
The 2017 Viper which is essentially the same bike but with larger brakes, a more premium upside down fork, mini-beak at the front and a 35 mm higher seat although it doesn't have crash bars around the engine like the Venom.
Popularity & How Many Left