Lexmoto Venom For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Venom is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Single rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- LED indicators and tail light
- Digital dash with fuel gauge
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand
The engine is actually an old Honda CB design with a balance shaft, which is a good thing. For £300 more the SE edition gets you a red frame, matching red crash bars and a special grey paint scheme.
A small accessory cunningly transforms the pillion grab rails into a luggage rack and there's even a clever MP3 player with speakers on top of the tank which takes a micro SD card or USB stick.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
- 125 (2015-2016): Green/black, blue/white
- 125 SE (2015-2016): Grey/black (red frame)
- 125 EFI (2017 on): Black, white, silver
Did You Know?
It's one of Lexmoto's best sellers and is also known as the SK125-22.
Up And Down The Range
The 2017 Viper which is essentially the same bike but with larger brakes, a more premium upside down fork, mini-beak at the front and a 35 mm higher seat although it doesn't have crash bars around the engine like the Venom.
2017: The Venom gets an upgrade to be Euro 4 compliant with fuel injection, the brakes are now a combined system with a front three piston caliper and the SE's red frame / crash bars are now standard. The funky MP3 player now includes a FM radio, Bluetooth and USB phone charger / media connection under the seat. RRP is now £1,800.
Review In A Few
- Value for money
- Audio package
- Stock exhaust
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 144 kg / 318 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.076 bhp/kg / 0.057 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £1,350
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left