Lexmoto Aspire 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Aspire 125 is a budget learner friendly naked bike which replaced the more retro styled Lexmoto ZSF. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.8 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Disc brake at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators and position lights
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LCD dash
- Luggage rack
- Steering lock
- Side and centre stand
- Electric and kick starters
The 5-spoke 18" wheels take a 2.75 tyre at the front and a 100/90 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, red
Did You Know?
It's closely related to the Yamaha YBR125 and is also known as the TD125-43.
2017: TD125-43-E4 Euro 4 update with fuel injection, combined brakes with 3 piston caliper up front, weight up 5 kg, fuel capacity down 2 litres and seat height up 20 mm. Black colour replaced with grey and RRP now £1,500.
Review In A Few
- Great value all rounder commuter
- Best at town speeds
Launch RRP: £1,200
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 10 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 120 kg / 265 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.083 bhp/kg / 0.062 kW/kg
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left