Lexmoto Isca For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Isca is a budget learner friendly naked bike which effectively replaces the Aspire. It's powered by an air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine with a balance shaft, producing 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm. The engine can also be found in the Assault.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Dual adjustable rear piggyback shocks
- Electric and kick starters
- Side / centre stand
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is pretty sparse but you do get LED indicators and a digital dash with speedo in mph. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the SK125-L and Isca is the Roman name for Exeter where Lexmoto are based. The exhaust is also found on the Venom/Viper and Assault.
Review In A Few
- Learner friendly
- Looks great
- Huge range
- Great value
- Headlight isn't LED based
- Previous gen engine tech
- No luggage rack
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 280 miles / 451 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 130 kg / 287 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £1,500
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)