Lexmoto Isca For Sale
The 2019 Lexmoto Isca is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a 124cc single cylinder engine which puts out 11bhp. It effectively replaces the Lexmoto Aspire.
- Looks great, learner friendly, handling, huge range, great value
- Headlight isn't LED based, previous gen engine tech, no luggage rack
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 124cc single cylinder engine with a balance shaft, producing 10.7bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Dual adjustable rear piggyback shocks
- Electric and kick starters
- Side / center stand
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is pretty sparse but you do get LED indicators and a digital dash with speedo in mph. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the SK125-L and Isca is the Roman name for Exeter where Lexmoto are based
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video from Lexmoto.