Lexmoto Isca For Sale
The 2019 Lexmoto Isca is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a 124cc single cylinder engine which puts out 11bhp. It effectively replaces the Lexmoto Aspire.
- Looks great, learner friendly, handling, huge range, great value
- Headlight isn't LED based, previous gen engine tech, no luggage rack
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 124cc single cylinder engine with a balance shaft, producing 10.7bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm. The engine can also be found in the Assault.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined ABS system
- Dual adjustable rear piggyback shocks
- Electric and kick starters
- Side / center stand
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is pretty sparse but you do get LED indicators and a digital dash with speedo in mph. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the SK125-L and Isca is the Roman name for Exeter where Lexmoto are based. The exhaust is also found on the Venom/Viper and Assault.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Check out this video from Lexmoto.