Lexmoto Aspire 50 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (96 kg / 212 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Very High (290 miles / 467 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.031 bhp/kg / 0.023 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,250
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Aspire 50 is a budget learner friendly naked bike which is closely related to the Aspire 125. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3 bhp at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators and position lights
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric and kick starters
- LCD dash
- Luggage rack
- Steering lock
- Side and centre stand
The 50 cc is closely related to the old 125cc model but has a drum brake at the rear instead of a disc.
The 5-spoke 18" wheels take a 2.75 tyre at the front and a 90/90 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, white, redDid You Know?
It's also known as the TD50Q-2.