Lexmoto Aspire 50 For Sale
The 2019 Lexmoto Aspire 50 is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a 49cc single cylinder engine which puts out just 3bhp. It's closely related to the Aspire 125.
Pros / Cons
- Super light, really cheap to buy new
- Only a drum brake at the rear
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 49cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3bhp at 8,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators and position lights
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric and kick starters
- LCD dash, luggage rack, steering lock
- Side and centre stand
The 50cc is closely related to the old 125cc model but has a drum brake at the rear instead of a disc. The 5-spoke 18" wheels take a 2.75 tyre at the front and 90/90 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, white, red
Did You Know?
It's also known as the TD50Q-2.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
- Related Model