Lexmoto Aspire 50 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 1 of 10
Launch RRP: £1,250
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Aspire 50 is a budget learner friendly naked bike which is closely related to the Aspire 125. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3 bhp at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators and position lights
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Electric and kick starters
- LCD dash, luggage rack, steering lock
- Side and centre stand
The 50 cc is closely related to the old 125cc model but has a drum brake at the rear instead of a disc. The 5-spoke 18" wheels take a 2.75 tyre at the front and 90/90 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, white, red
Did You Know?
It's also known as the TD50Q-2.
Review In A Few
- Really cheap to buy new
- Super light
- Only a drum brake at the rear
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 3 bhp / 2 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 km/h (low)
Economy: 100 mpg / 2.8 L/100km (very good)
Range: 290 miles / 467 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 96 kg / 212 pounds (light)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: