Lexmoto Cypher 1500 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (750 mm / 29.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (84 kg / 185 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 1.9 kWh
- Range: Low (35 miles / 56 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (6.0 hours) Fast (2.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Power: Peak (1.9 kW / 2.5 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.036 bhp/kg / 0.027 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £1,850
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Cypher is an AM friendly naked bike and is powered by an air-cooled 1.9 kW electric motor putting out 2.6 bhp at 1,200 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- 220 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 190 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear monoshock
- Ride modes: Eco, Power
- Removable Lithium-ion battery
- LED lighting all round
- Reverse gear
Lexmoto are cunningly going after commuters with the Cypher, especially those avoiding the corona virus with sub 40 mile commutes in town. Plus it's rideable on the AM licence and features simple twist and go operation, which is fantastic news if you only have a car licence and passed it before 2001.
Technically it's equivalent to a 50 cc bike or scooter but it's super light and the electric motor offers instant torque so it should feel more like a 125 cc.
There's a storage area where the fuel tank would be and a kettle plug charging socket on the right hand side.
It could be the perfect way to halve your commuting costs, avoid the virus and even have a little fun on the way into work.
The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Red, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZS1500D-2 and is made by Zongshen in China. The motor / battery have a three year warranty. Replacement batteries weigh around 16 kg and cost roughly £1,000.