Bullit Hero 50 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (900 mm / 35.4 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (121 kg / 267 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.0 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (4 bhp / 3 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,300
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Bullit Hero 50 is an AM licence friendly scrambler style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air cooled 49.7 cc single cylinder engine putting out 4.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 275 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 210 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Carburettor and manual choke
- Chain guard
- Side stand
- Braced handlebars
- LED indicators, taillight and DRL
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a Kingstone knobbly 4.10 tyre and the rear 17" a 4.60 tyre.
Colours: Silver, black/orangeDid You Know?
Bullit is a Belgium brand which sources bikes from China. It can be de-restricted by a dealer to reach a 42 mph top speed.
Popularity & How Many Left