Super Soco TSx Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (83 kg / 183 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 1.8 kWh
- Range: Low (40 miles / 64 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (7.0 hours) Fast (3.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Power: Continuous (1.5 kW / 2.0 bhp) Peak (3.0 kW / 4.0 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.048 bhp/kg / 0.036 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £3,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Green-Mopeds.
What Is It?
The Super Soco TSx is an AM friendly modern naked bike and is powered by an air-cooled Bosch electric hub motor which puts out 4 bhp.
- Steel frame with Aluminium subframe
- 240 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 180 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 35 mm upside down fork
- Single rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Power modes (max speed): Eco (12 mph), Road (22 mph), Sport (28 mph)
- Keyless start
- LCD dash with connectivity
- LED lighting
- Auto headlight
- Adjustable pegs
- Side stand
The removable 60V 30Ah Lithium battery can be charged from a standard UK socket in 3-4 hours with the fast charger and only weighs 11 kg.
The optional second battery extends the range from 44 miles to 78 miles and the onboard charging cable connects to a socket on the right of the seat.
There is storage space in the frunk for the slow charger and a second battery but nowhere to store your helmet.
The 8-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 70/100 tyre at the front and a 100/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the second battery (£895) and luggage rack.
Colours: Red, orange, silver, greyDid You Know?
Super Soco offer a 2 year warranty on the vehicle and 3 years on the battery / motor. It can be derestricted to unlock the full 45 mph top speed.
Up And Down The Range
The Super Soco TC is essentially the same bike with a retro style round headlight, round dash, round mirrors and quilted seat.