Artisan EV0 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (765 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 2.9 kWh
- Range: Low (40 miles / 64 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (6.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (50 mph / 80 km/h)
- Power: Peak (3.0 kW / 4.0 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.033 bhp/kg / 0.025 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £3,152
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Mech it Better.
What Is It?
The Artisan EV0 is a mini naked bike and is powered by an air-cooled electric motor which puts out 4 bhp.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with two piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Power modes (max speed): Low (30 mph), Medium (40 mph), High (50 mph)
- 72V 40Ah battery
- LCD dash
- LED lighting
- Luggage rack
The battery can be charged from a standard UK socket but isn't removable and the rather large charger fits into a storage compartment where the fuel tank would usually be.
The 12" wheels take Timsun 130/70 tyres.
Accessories include the red leather seat, green leather seat and SHAD top box.
Colours: Red, green
Popularity & How Many Left