Honda Monkey Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (776 mm / 30.6 inches)
- Weight: Light (107 kg / 236 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.6 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (120 mpg / 2.4 l/100km / 42.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.084 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,700
For Sale (16)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda Monkey is a retro style bike based on the popular Honda Grom and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.3 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 220 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 190 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Single channel ABS with IMU (front only, anti stoppie)
- Upside down fork with 100 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 104 mm travel
- 4 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED lighting all round
While the original Honda monkey bikes were 50 cc this new version is based heavily on the 125 cc Grom, with slightly chunkier tyres, a classic tear drop tank and high exhaust like the original.
There's also dual rear shocks, a Chrome fender, classic lights, quilted / piped seat and even an alarm. Power, economy and range are roughly the same but it weighs 5 kg more due to more metal bits.
The dash is a modern LCD affair with a fuel gauge, start-up monkey animation and the key can even make the bike flash remotely. The 5 Y-spoke 12" wheels take a chunky 120/80 at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, banana yellowDid You Know?
It re-imagines the Z50J Monkey and is also known as the Z125.
Popularity & How Many Left