Honda Dax Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (775 mm / 30.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (107 kg / 236 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (3.8 litres / 1.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (120 mpg / 2.4 l/100km / 42.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.084 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Honda.
What Is It?
The Honda Dax is a retro style bike based on the popular Honda Monkey and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine, producing 9.3 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 220 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 190 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Single channel ABS with IMU based anti-stoppie
- 31 mm upside down fork with 100 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 102 mm travel
- LED lighting all round
- Negative LCD dash
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 4 speed gearbox with automatic clutch
The dash is a modern LCD affair with a fuel gauge, start-up animation and the key can even make the bike flash remotely.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Red, grey
Is should hit the dealers in AugustDid You Know?
The name Dax originates from the resemblance of the original ST50 to a Dachshund or Sausage Dog. The centrifugal clutch allows gear changes using only the foot lever and the fuel tank lives inside the frame.