Sinnis Akuma Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sinnis Akuma is a leaner friendly mini naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 124.6 cc single cylinder engine, producing 9.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 276 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- LED indicators and DRL
- 7 colour LCD dash with fuel gauge
- Triple exhaust
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2019-2021 model there's a switch from 12" to 14" wheels, a new down tube and it's 10 kg lighter.
The 7-spoke 14" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the belly pan, pillion seat cowl and mini fly screen.
Colours: Red, black/yellowDid You Know?
The trellis frame is actually just decoration and Sinnis offer it with a two year warranty.