Sinnis Akuma For Sale
What Is It?
The Sinnis Akuma is a leaner friendly mini naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm. It's also found in the RSX 125, Hoodlum and Terrain.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- LED indicators and running light
- 7 colour dash plus fuel gauge
- Triple exhaust
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
If you like the Honda Grom you'll love the Sinnis Akuma. The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the belly pan, pillion seat cowl and mini fly screen.
Colours: Black, white
Launch RRP: £2,000
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 120 kg / 265 pounds
Check out this video from Sinnis.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: