Honda Monkey For Sale
The 2018 Honda Monkey is a retro style bike based on the popular Honda Grom and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9bhp.
- Cool, compact, fun, economical, super light, learner friendly
- Power, range, no gear indicator, expensive to buy and insure
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.3bhp at 7,000rpm and maximum torque at 5,250rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 220mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 190mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Single channel ABS with IMU (front only, anti stoppie)
- Upside down fork with 100mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 104mm travel
- 4 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED lighting all round
While the original Honda monkey bikes were 50cc this new version is based heavily on the 125cc Grom, with slightly chunkier tyres, a classic tear drop tank and high exhaust like the original.
There's also dual rear shocks, a Chrome fender, classic lights, quilted / piped seat and even an alarm. Power, economy and range are roughly the same but it weighs 5kg more due to more metal bits.
The dash is a modern LCD affair with a fuel gauge, start-up monkey animation and the key can even make the bike flash remotely. The 5 Y-spoke 12" wheels take a chunky 120/80 at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, banana yellow
Did You Know?
It re-imagines the Z50J Monkey.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
- Related Model
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.