FB Mondial HPS 125 Hipster Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (130 kg / 287 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.0 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.115 bhp/kg / 0.086 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,400
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The FB Mondial HPS 125 is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 14.8 bhp at 9,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm wavy disc at the front with four piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 41 mm upside down fork with 90 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear piggyback shocks with 120 mm travel
- LCD dash
- Leather seat
- Bar end mirrors
- LED indicators and taillight
- 1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a CST 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include the luggage rack, LeoVince exhaust and comfort seat.
Colours: Grey, white, silver, blackDid You Know?
It's also known as the Hipster 125 and while it's designed in Italy it's produced in China by Zongshen, with final quality checks in Italy. The engine design originates from the Aprilia RS125.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant, colour TFT dash with two themes and scrolling indicators. Peak power is down to 13.4 bhp and maximum torque appears 500 rpm higher up the range.
Popularity & How Many Left