Aprilia RS4 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (134 kg / 295 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (54 mpg / 5.2 l/100km / 19.1 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.112 bhp/kg / 0.083 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia RS4 125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.8 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.7 bhp at 10,500 rpm. The looks are styled on the RSV4 superbike.
- Aluminium perimeter frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with four piston radial caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm black anodised upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Asymmetric swing arm with 130 mm travel rear shock
- Magneti Marelli electronic injection system
- Braided hoses and electric start
- Split 6 spoke wheels
Launched in 2011, the four stroke RS4 125 replaced the outgoing two-stroke RS125. It's the bigger brother to the RS4 50, based on the Derbi GPR125 and a race kit is available to boost the power from 14.8 bhp to 25 bhp.
Options include the RSV4 style quickshifter system.
Colours: Yellow, black, WSBK race replicaDid You Know?
By the time the RS4 125 launched over 100,000 RS125 bikes had been sold around the world
Popularity & How Many Left