Aprilia RS4 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia RS4 125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.8 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.7 bhp at 10,500 rpm. The looks are styled on the RSV4 superbike.
- Aluminium perimeter frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with four piston radial caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm black anodised upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Asymmetric swing arm with 130 mm travel rear shock
- Magneti Marelli electronic injection system
- Braided hoses and electric start
- Split 6 spoke wheels
Launched in 2011, the four stroke RS4 125 replaced the outgoing two-stroke RS125. It's the bigger brother to the RS4 50, based on the Derbi GPR125 and a race kit is available to boost the power from 14.8 bhp to 25 bhp.
Options include the RSV4 style quickshifter system.
Colours: Yellow, black, WSBK race replica
Did You Know?
By the time the RS4 125 launched over 100,000 RS125 bikes had been sold around the world
Review In A Few
- Easy to ride
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 54 mpg / 5.2 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 120 kg / 265 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.112 bhp/kg / 0.083 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left