Yamaha YZF-R125 For Sale
The 2014 Yamaha YZF-R125 is a premium learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 15bhp. It's a major upgrade over the original 2008 model and also saw a large re-design in 2019.
What Is It?
- R6 big bike feel, stylish looks, good suspension, cheap to run, build quality, nippy
- Headlight, screen, plastic tank, not pillion friendly, top speed, reasonably expensive to buy
It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder engine, producing 15bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,000rpm.
- Steel Deltabox frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 292mm floating disc up front with Brembo radial mounted 2 piston caliper
- 230mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41mm upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 118mm travel
- New electronic fuel injection
- Aluminium passenger footrests
- 6 speed gearbox
The 2014 R125 has a higher seat, lower fuel capacity, better fuel economy and weights 2kg more than the previous version. It was based on the chassis of the excellent MT-125 and has over 70 new components.
Upgrades over the 2008-2013 model include an R6 style dual-headlight fairing with air intake between the headlights, revised rear suspension, new LCD dashboard and more rigid forks.
There are plenty of accessories you might be interested in, such as the double bubble screen, Akrapovic silencer, tank bag and 12V socket.
- 2014: Blue/black, red/black, white/black, black, race rep yellow
- 2015: Blue/black, red/white/black, silver/blue/black, black
- 2016: Silver/blue/black, red/black, black
- 2017-2018: Black, red, blue (new stealthier designs for 2018)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (71)
- 1 of 24
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from GreedyBiker: