Kawasaki Ninja 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja 125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which makes 14.8 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
The bike looks to be heavily based on the A2 friendly 2015 Ninja 250SL and there's a naked version in the £4,100 Z125 which has a 30 mm higher seat and is 2 kg lighter. The 17" Y-spoked wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Arrow exhaust, gear position indicator, pillion seat cover, high seat (+20 mm), tank pads and smoked screen.
- 2018-2019: Silver/black, blue/black, green/black (+£100)
- 2020: Black, green/black/gold, white/green/black
- 2021: Green/red/black/white
It's only being sold in Europe.
Launch RRP: £4,400
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 148 kg / 326 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.101 bhp/kg / 0.076 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (Low)
Review In A Few
- Looks pretty good
- Light weight
- No TFT dash or LED lighting
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left