Kawasaki Ninja 250SL For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja 250SL is an A2 licence friendly super light sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 27.6 bhp at 9,700 rpm and maximum torque at 8,200 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 116 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the naked Z250SL you get a full fairing and clip-on handlebars but it's a few kilos heavier. Outside the UK a Nissin ABS system is available which adds another 2 kg to the weight. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a smoked windscreen (£66), Akrapovic slip-on silencer (£434), colour coded pillion seat cover (£95), engine guard (£190) and Carbon look tank pad (£22). The £3,950 Special Edition 250SL KRT gets you the rim tape, tank pad and World Superbike inspired graphics.
Colours: Green, white
Did You Know?
SL stands for Super Light.
Review In A Few
- Low seat, very light, brakes, economy
- Better suited to smaller riders, no gear indicator
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 28 bhp / 21 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 95 mph / 153 km/h (average)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 152 kg / 335 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.184 bhp/kg / 0.137 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £3,850
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||-||2||2||60 / month|
|2016||2||-||2||110 / month|
|2017||-||1||1||21 / month|
|2018||-||-||-||55 / month|