Kawasaki Z250SL Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (148 kg / 326 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (95 mph / 153 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (249 cc)
- Power: Average (28 bhp / 21 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.189 bhp/kg / 0.141 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,650
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z250SL is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 27.6 bhp at 9,700 rpm and maximum torque at 8,200 rpm. It features a balancer shaft to keep vibrations to a minimum.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 116 mm travel
- Fuel injection
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
There's also a faired version in the Ninja 250SL which has a sportier riding position with lower bars but it's a few kgs heavier. A Nissin ABS system is available outside the UK but adds another 2 kg to the weight.
The 5 split spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip-on silencer (£434), colour coded pillion seat cover (£95), engine guard (£190) and Carbon look tank pad (£22).
Colours: Green, blackDid You Know?
SL stands for Super Light and it's also called the ER250.
Popularity & How Many Left