Kawasaki Z250SL For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z250SL is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 27.6 bhp at 9,700 rpm and maximum torque at 8,200 rpm. It features a balancer shaft to keep vibrations to a minimum.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 116 mm travel
- Fuel injection, electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
There's also a faired version in the Ninja 250SL which has a sportier riding position with lower bars but it's a few kgs heavier. A Nissin ABS system is available outside the UK but adds another 2 kg to the weight. The 5 split spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip-on silencer (£434), colour coded pillion seat cover (£95), engine guard (£190) and Carbon look tank pad (£22).
Colours: Green, black
Did You Know?
SL stands for Super Light and it's also called the ER250.
Review In A Few
- Light, low seat, beginner friendly, brakes, tyres, handling, filtering
- Lack of aftermarket parts, no gear indicator, dash
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 28 bhp / 21 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 95 mph / 153 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 148 kg / 326 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.189 bhp/kg / 0.141 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £3,650
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.