Suzuki Inazuma For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Inazuma is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled fuel injected 248 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 25.5 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel / Aluminium frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 290 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Kayaba fork with 120 mm travel
- Single rear shock with 125 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- LCD / Analogue dash
- Fuel gauge
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take an IRC Road Winner 110/80 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the centre stand and topbox.
Colours: Black, red, white/blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the GW250, Inazuma means lightening in Japanese and it was available with a fairing as well in the GW250F.
Launch RRP: £3,000
Capacity: 248 cc (low)
Power: 26 bhp / 19 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 70 mpg / 4.0 L/100km (good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.3 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
Review In A Few
- Big bike feel and presence
- Perfect for the city
- Smooth power
- Gear indicator
- On the heavy side
- Sound track
- Lacks ABS
For Sale (22)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left