KTM Duke 390 For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame (same as the Duke 125)
- 300 mm disc brake up front with ByBre four piston radial caliper
- 230 mm disc brake at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB two channel ABS
- 43 mm WP upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear WP shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- PASC anti-hopping clutch
- LED indicators and tail light
- LCD dash with shift light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The silencer is a cool stubby design and helps to keep the centre of gravity low and central. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec M5 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Did You Know?
It's made for KTM in India.
Review In A Few
- Great sound, engine, brakes, suspension
- Heavy clutch, hard seat
Capacity: 373 cc (low)
Power: 43 bhp / 32 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.4 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 139 kg / 306 pounds
Launch RRP: £4,550
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||87||32||119||22 / month|
|2014||178||49||227||55 / month|
|2015||196||42||238||43 / month|
|2016||252||16||268||120 / month|