KTM Duke 390 For Sale
The 2013 KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a 373cc single cylinder engine which puts out 43bhp. It was thoroughly updated for 2017.
- Great sound, engine, brakes, suspension
- Heavy clutch, hard seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 373.2cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,250rpm.
- Steel trellis frame (same as the Duke 125)
- 300mm disc brake up front with ByBre 2 piston radial caliper
- 230mm disc brake at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB two channel ABS
- 43mm WP upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Rear WP shock with adjustable pre-load and 150mm travel
- PASC anti-hopping clutch
- LED indicators and tail light
- LCD dash with shift light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The silencer is a cool stubby design and helps to keep the centre of gravity low and central. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec M5 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Did You Know?
It's made for KTM in India.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.