KTM Duke 390 For Sale
The 2013 KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a 373cc single cylinder engine which puts out 43bhp. It was thoroughly updated for 2017.
What Is It?
- Great sound, engine, brakes, suspension
- Heavy clutch, hard seat
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 373.2cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,250rpm.
- Steel trellis frame (same as the Duke 125)
- 300mm disc brake up front with ByBre 2 piston radial caliper
- 230mm disc brake at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB two channel ABS
- 43mm WP upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Rear WP shock with adjustable pre-load and 150mm travel
- PASC anti-hopping clutch
- LED indicators and tail light
- LCD console with shift light
- 6 speed gearbox
- Electric starter
The silencer is really stubby and helps to keep the centre of gravity low and central, while the plastic fuel tank offers a medium 160 mile range. No magnetic tank bags here though. The 5-split spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec M5 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Did You Know?
It's made for KTM in India
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: