KTM Duke 390 Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 390 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 373.2 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 42.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame (same as the Duke 125)
- 300 mm disc brake up front with ByBre four piston radial caliper
- 230 mm disc brake at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MB two channel ABS
- 43 mm WP upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear WP shock with adjustable pre-load and 150 mm travel
- PASC anti-hopping clutch
- LED indicators and tail light
- LCD dash with shift light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The silencer is a cool stubby design and helps to keep the centre of gravity low and central.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec M5 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.Did You Know?
It's made for KTM in India.
Launch RRP: £4,550
Capacity: 373 cc (low)
Power: 43 bhp / 32 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 139 kg / 306 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
Review In A Few
- Great sound
- Heavy clutch
- Hard seat
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left