Suzuki GSX-250R For Sale
Insurance Costs: 3 of 10
Current Prices: £3,500–£2,250
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R250 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 248 cc parallel twin engine, producing 24.7 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's the same engine as the V-Strom 250.
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS
- Non-adjustable KYB fork
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED tail light and position lights
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike features a back-lit LCD dash, clip-on handlebars and the engine has been optimised for best acceleration and smooth running between 12 mph and 56 mph. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and 140/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, blue (+£100)
Review In A Few
- Ideal for commuting in town
- Non-adjustable fork
Capacity: 248 cc (low)
Power: 25 bhp / 19 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 75 mpg / 3.8 L/100km (good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 181 kg / 399 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £4,300
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||67||22||89||250 / month|
|2018||62||-||62||190 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||160 / month|