Suzuki GSX-250R For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R250 is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 248 cc parallel twin engine, producing 24.7 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's the same engine as the V-Strom 250.
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS
- Non-adjustable KYB fork
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED tail light and position lights
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike features a back-lit LCD dash, clip-on handlebars and the engine has been optimised for best acceleration and smooth running between 12 mph and 56 mph.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and a 140/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, blue (+£100)
Review In A Few
- Ideal for commuting in town
- Non-adjustable fork
Launch RRP: £4,300
Capacity: 248 cc (low)
Power: 25 bhp / 19 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 75 mpg / 3.8 L/100km (good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 181 kg / 399 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.138 bhp/kg / 0.103 kW/kg
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left