Suzuki V-Strom 250 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (188 kg / 415 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.3 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: Very High (320 miles / 515 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (248 cc)
- Power: Average (25 bhp / 19 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.133 bhp/kg / 0.099 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,600
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from A Very British Biker.
What Is It?
The Suzuki V-Strom 250 is an A2 licence friendly small adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 248 cc parallel twin engine, producing 24.7 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's the same engine as the GSX-250R.
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Pre-load adjustable rear shock
- LED taillight and indicators
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike has side case mounts which seem to be similar in concept to the larger V-Strom bikes, an inverted LCD dash with 12V socket under it on the left and an Aluminium luggage rack with 8.5 kg maximum load.
Suzuki optimised the engine for best acceleration and smooth running between 12 mph and 56 mph.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Accessories include side cases (£595), 23 litre top box (£310), heated grips (£175), handguards (£140) and centre stand (£120).
Colours: Black, red, yellowDid You Know?
Strom is German for flow / steam and the V stands for the V-Twin. It's also known as the DL250.
Popularity & How Many Left