Zontes T 310 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (149 kg / 329 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (312 cc)
- Power: Average (35 bhp / 26 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video from Zontes.
What Is It?
The Zontes T 310 is an A2 friendly budget adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 312 cc single cylinder engine, producing 34.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm. It looks like great value for money.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 210 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1M ABS system with off mode
- 37 mm upside down fork
- Rear mono shock
- 1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Cool touch mufflers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The T 310 is basically the naked R 310 with an adventure beak, electrically adjustable screen, a larger LED dash, luggage rack, engine bars, hand guards, a higher seat, optional Aluminium luggage and it's equally feature packed.
There's a cool dual exhaust, Eco / Sport riding modes, luggage mounts, fancy machined wheels, electronic petrol flap and seat release, dash USB socket, Lithium battery with DC charging socket, backlit switches, a handy disc lock mount, adjustable levers and keyless ignition with a 1.5 m range and auto locking.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, orange
Up And Down The Range
Zontes also offer it as the X 310 sports tourer with a full fairing.
Popularity & How Many Left