Kawasaki Versys-X 300 For Sale
The Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is an A2 licence friendly adventure bike and is powered by a 296cc parallel twin engine which puts out 39bhp.
- Big bike dimensions, comfy, light, engine, screen, mirrors, economy, value
- Side stand, seat, factory luggage, tyres, not the best looking adventure bike
What Is It?
The adventure version of the Z300 is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 296cc parallel twin engine, producing 39.3bhp at 11,500rpm and maximum torque at 10,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290mm wavy disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard 41mm fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Rear carrier mount
The £5,550 Urban edition gets you the top box, centre stand and handguards whereas the £5,900 Adventure adds the panniers instead of the top box and engine bars. The spoked 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the 17" rear a 130/80.
Accessories include a centre stand (£222), 17 litre bolt-on panniers, 30 litre top box (£59), hand guards (£87), LED fog lamps (£301), engine bars (£158), 25mm lower seat (£143) and 12V socket to the left of the dash (£63).
- 2017: Green, grey
- 2018: Green, black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.