Kawasaki Versys-X 300 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (845 mm / 33.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (170 kg / 375 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (296 cc)
- Power: Average (39 bhp / 29 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.229 bhp/kg / 0.171 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,150
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is an A2 licence friendly adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 296 cc parallel twin engine, producing 39.3 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard 41 mm fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Rear carrier mount
The £5,550 Urban edition gets you the top box, centre stand and handguards whereas the £5,900 Adventure adds the panniers instead of the top box and engine bars. The spoked 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the 17" rear a 130/80.
Accessories include a centre stand (£222), 17 litre bolt-on panniers, 30 litre top box (£59), hand guards (£87), LED fog lamps (£301), engine bars (£158), 25 mm lower seat (£143) and 12V socket to the left of the dash (£63).
- 2017: Green, grey
- 2018: Green, black
Popularity & How Many Left