Kawasaki Versys-X 300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is an A2 licence friendly adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 296 cc parallel twin engine, producing 39.3 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard 41 mm fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Rear carrier mount
The £5,550 Urban edition gets you the top box, centre stand and handguards whereas the £5,900 Adventure adds the panniers instead of the top box and engine bars. The spoked 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the 17" rear a 130/80.
Accessories include a centre stand (£222), 17 litre bolt-on panniers, 30 litre top box (£59), hand guards (£87), LED fog lamps (£301), engine bars (£158), 25 mm lower seat (£143) and 12V socket to the left of the dash (£63).
- 2017: Green, grey
- 2018: Green, black
Review In A Few
- Big bike dimensions, comfy, light, engine, screen, mirrors, economy, value
- Side stand, seat, factory luggage, tyres, not the best looking adventure bike
Capacity: 296 cc (low)
Power: 39 bhp / 29 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.229 bhp/kg / 0.171 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £5,150
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: