Kawasaki Versys-X 300 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is an A2 licence friendly adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 296 cc parallel twin engine, producing 39.3 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 290 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard 41 mm fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Rear carrier mount
The £5,550 Urban edition gets you the top box, centre stand and handguards whereas the £5,900 Adventure adds the panniers instead of the top box and engine bars. The spoked 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the 17" rear a 130/80.
Accessories include a centre stand (£222), 17 litre bolt-on panniers, 30 litre top box (£59), hand guards (£87), LED fog lamps (£301), engine bars (£158), 25 mm lower seat (£143) and 12V socket to the left of the dash (£63).
- 2017: Green, grey
- 2018: Green, black
Review In A Few
- Big bike dimensions
- Not the best looking adventure bike
- Factory luggage
- Side stand
Launch RRP: £5,150
Capacity: 296 cc (low)
Power: 39 bhp / 29 kW (average)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.229 bhp/kg / 0.171 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: