Sinnis Terrain T380 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (378 cc)
- Power: Average (37 bhp / 28 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.185 bhp/kg / 0.138 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,500
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sinnis Terrain T380 is an A2 friendly adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 378 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 36.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with two piston calipers
- Wavy 260 disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Upside down fork with pre-load adjustment
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- Rear mudguard
- 12V and USB sockets on the dash
- Adjustable brake lever
- Centre and side stand
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
After the success of the smaller Terrain 125 Sinnis are now going after the big manufacturers and their A2 adventure offerings.
The T380 represents great value for money with LED lighting, dual power sockets, colour TFT dash with connectivity, altitude monitoring, crash bars, touring screen, tyre pressure monitoring and auto headlight.
The 12-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Timsun 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 140/70.
Accessories include wire spoked wheels, a low 790 mm seat and 105 litres of removable Aluminium luggage (£255). Toro Exhausts are planning a couple of performance exhaust options after it launches.
Colours: Silver, redDid You Know?
Sinnis is based in Brighton and the T380 is also known as the Zongshen Cyclone ZS400GY-2.